Politician. People’s Deputy of Ukraine of the VIII convocation. The head of the Subcommittee on government investment projects and analysis of effectiveness of management of enterprises of the public sector Committee of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine on budget issues.
Bogdan Dubnevich was born 10 may 1962, in bison Pustomyty district in a simple family of workers: father was a driver, mother is a laborer.
During the operation “Vistula” family, as in the paternal line and my mother’s, brought from the village Radrue (Poland) and moved to Lviv. Upon completion Zabransky eight-year school continued their studies in secondary school № 42 of Lviv.
From 1977 to 1979 he studied at the Lviv vocational school of consumer services No. 32, after which received the profession of designer-cutter, and began his career at Lviv factory of tailoring and Shoe repair.
Complete higher education at the National University “Lviv Polytechnic”, Institute of Economics and management, specialty “management of foreign economic activity”. With the qualification of “specialist-economist” graduated from the Institute of postgraduate education of Dnipropetrovsk national University of railway transport. Academician V. Lazaryan.
Labor and political activity
1980 – 1982 – served in the Armed Forces. Since 1984 worked in Pustomyty the rajjbytkombinat as head of the Studio, and in various management positions in the production cooperatives.
In 1994, at General meetings SHIT “Lviv” was elected Chairman of the Board, which four years later was reorganized into LLC “AMS “Lviv”, where he held the position of Director, and subsequently CEO. For significant contribution to the revival of agriculture in 2002, awarded the honorary title “Honored worker of agriculture of Ukraine”.
During 1994 – 1998 and 2006 – 2010, he was elected MP of Pustomyty district Council.
Member of political party “all-Ukrainian Association “Motherland”.
1998 – 2002 and 2010 – 2014 – Deputy of the Lviv regional Council (party “Revival”).
27 Nov 2014 – people’s Deputy of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine VIII convocation from one-mandatory constituency No. 118 (Pustomyty district and part of the Shevchenko and Lychakivskom district, Lviv) – 43,32% of the vote.
• Member of the parliamentary faction of the Party “Block of Petro Poroshenko”
• Member of the Committee of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine on budget issues
Information about legislative activities and working with the voters in 2014 – 2017:
• The number of submitted bills – 89
• Number of parliamentary inquiries – 46
• The number of parliamentary cases – more than 400
• The number of personal meetings – more than 100
• The number of complaints (oral and written) – 5,000
Only for the 2017 Bogdan Dubnevich co-sponsored 13 bills.
• No. 6007 from 31.01.2017 “On amendments to some legislative acts of Ukraine” (concerning the transfer of property in state and municipal property)
• No. 6208/N 08.06.2017 “About returning to the revision of the draft law of Ukraine on amendments to Supplement No. 3 to the Law of Ukraine “On State budget of Ukraine for 2017” regarding the financial provision of state establishment “Specialized medical and sanitary unit № 14 of Ministry of health of Ukraine” and the state establishment “Specialized medical and sanitary unit No. 17 of the Ministry of health of Ukraine”
• No. 6287 from 05.04.2017 “On amendments to the Law of Ukraine “On National archival fond and archival institutions” (concerning definition of the status of civil servants of the Central state archives of Ukraine)
• No. 6329/N 07.06.2017 “On acceptance for a basis the draft law of Ukraine on amendments to the Budget code of Ukraine”
• No. 6389/N 06.10.2017 “About returning to the revision of the draft law of Ukraine on amendments to the Budget code of Ukraine”
• No. 6389/N 06.10.2017 “About returning to the revision of the draft law of Ukraine on amendments to the Budget code of Ukraine concerning improvement of financial provision of water sector”
• No. 6393 from 18.04.2017 “On amendments to the Law of Ukraine “On higher education” regarding the National Agency for quality assurance in higher education”
• No. 6453 from 16.05.2017 “On amendments to the Law of Ukraine “On State budget of Ukraine for 2017” (regarding the increase of expenses for payment of the National Academy of medical Sciences)
• No. 6604/N 07.09.2017 “On acceptance for a basis the draft law of Ukraine on amendments to the Budget code of Ukraine regarding provision of state financial guarantees for the provision of medical services and medicines”
• No. 6617/N 12.07.2017 “On acceptance for a basis the draft law of Ukraine on amendments to the Budget code of Ukraine regarding the improvement of pensions”
• No. 6773 from 19.07.2017 “On amendments to the Constitution of Ukraine (regarding the abolition of parliamentary immunity)”
• No. 7000-N 19.10.2017 “On the findings and proposals to the draft law of Ukraine on State budget of Ukraine to 2018”
• No. 7116/N 19.10.2017 “On acceptance for a basis the draft law of Ukraine on amendments to the Budget code of Ukraine”
• No. 7138 from 22.09.2017 “On the celebration of the 125th anniversary of the Lviv history Museum”
Bogdan Dubnevich known as one of the members of the Budget Committee of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, which is always very active in the creation of key legislation. In particular, he participates in the writing of the Law on the state Budget. In the second reading (12.07.2017) to bill No. 6600 “On amendments to the Law of Ukraine “On State budget of Ukraine for 2017” Dubnevich made a number of amendments. They are partially taken into account that, according to financial experts, has considerably improved the bill.
There is another bill (even 2016, where Bogdan Dubnevich introduced 19 amendments. We are talking about amendments to the Budget code of Ukraine concerning improvement of the mechanism of financing of the road sector (4015а). All 19 amendments Dubnevich was taken into account. Together with his brother – also a people’s Deputy Yaroslav Dubnevych – Bogdan Dubnevich known in Parliament as the Deputy-lobbyist, who actively defends the interests of the Western region.
ON THE DISTRICT
The main priority before the company Bogdan Dubnevich believes the restructuring of the infrastructure of the district 118, which includes Pustomitivskiy and partially Lviv. Thanks to his perseverance, the district receives substantial funding for the development of education, medicine, culture and roads. Therefore, in the villages Pustomyty district are the new ambulance and first aid stations, open schools and kindergartens, which are considered among the most modern in Ukraine. Updated the people’s house and conducted a full-scale repair work on the roads in almost all the villages Pustomitivskiy.
The efforts of the Deputy-a mazhoritarshchik seen in the corridors of power. Recently, in August 2017, the opening of school in the village of Navariya, with the participation of President Petro Poroshenko. And the road Lviv – Pustomyty – Medenychi that been repaired, inspected by Vice Prime Minister-Minister Vladimir Kistion.
Most of the celebrations for the opening of the critical infrastructure are attending the first officials of the region – Chairman of the Lviv regional state administration Oleg synyutka, head of the regional Council Alexander Hanusin and regional deputies. As he confesses Bogdan Dubnevich, his credo for life: “word and deed”. Therefore, attempts not only to speak or promise, but to fulfill the promise.
The founder of the charitable Foundation “Fund of brothers Doubleview”, which implements the program on provision of charitable aid to widows, orphans and other categories of socially unprotected layers of the population. Together with his brother Jaroslaw Lubniewice provides financial support for the ATO participants, collaborating with volunteer organizations and personally provide assistance to the military in a combat zone.
According to the volunteer Fund “come Back alive!”, brothers Dubnevichi in the framework of “Tithing” has made a record donation for the needs of the army by purchasing in 72 brigade of five four-wheel-drive SUVs…
Have already become traditional and numerous charitable initiatives Dubnevich his native land to help his countrymen and support the most vulnerable of them:
• every year, first graders receive a commemorative albums;
• alumni-medalists – gift watches;
• gifts for the Day of St. Nicholas;
• the inhabitants of the Geriatric, orphans and needy families receive gifts for Easter;
• schools, social services, libraries and LCP calendars and other printed products;
• utility – form, soufli, warm jackets and shoes;
• talented students UCF – scholarships; MP Dubnevich constantly supports religious societies, social organizations, veterans of Afghanistan and the youth Association.
State brothers Doubleview
In their electronic declarations Dubnevichi indicated significant amounts of cash in different currencies. In General, two deputies from the Lviv region held in cash over 578,4 million UAH, including cash, which is declared by the wife of Bogdan Dubnevich, more than 715 million.
Yaroslav Dubnevich declared 8,23 million $ 2.78 million Euro and 5 million UAH of cash.
Bogdan Dubnevich holds cash of 11.5 million dollars. His wife keeps the cash still 137,1 million. Thus in Bank accounts Doubleview appear much smaller amounts, Bogdan has 10.4 million UAH, Jaroslav with his wife Natalia and 2.3 million UAH.
Bogdan Dubnevich and immediate members of his family was 409 real estate. Yaroslav Dubnevich family owned 273 properties. In addition, Dubnevich Jr. declared 51 unfinished construction.
Each of the brothers declared also in the collection of luxury Swiss watches, Yaroslav Dubnevich, a collection of works of Ukrainian painting, particularly two paintings of Alexei Novakivskogo, 18 paintings of Ivan Trush and 14 paintings of Sergei Vasilkovsky. Also, according to the declarations for 2015, the largest apartment among MPs owns Bogdan Dubnevich – 1447,76 sq. m.
In 1989, convicted of embezzling state property in especially large amounts (article 86-1 of the Criminal code of the Ukrainian SSR) and was sentenced to 8 years imprisonment.
In 1992, he was released early for health reasons.