The General Prosecutor’s office completed the investigation of criminal proceedings on the police shootout in knyazhichi, Kiev region in Kiev region.
This was reported in the Facebook press Secretary of the Prosecutor General Larisa Sargan.
– the chief of criminal investigation Department of the police of Kiev;
– Deputy head of Department of criminal police of Shevchenkovsky Department of the Metropolitan police;
– the senior inspector of Department of management of the Case quickly-the sudden action of the police of Kiev;
– head of operational services of the police of the capital;
– head of Department of operational service of the police of Kiev.
According to her, all five of us on 4 December night in knyazhichi village, Brovary district, Kyiv region, exceeding the available power, “willfully, unlawfully and unreasonably” organized use of firearms against people, which resulted in the deaths of four employees of the National police.
Sargan reported that the actions of the aforementioned suspects also resulted in damage to official vehicles and other property of the police, causing damage to the state of 3.2 million.
Press Secretary of the Prosecutor General said that the individuals are accused of excess of office powers (part 3 of article 365 of the Criminal code), the assassination of premeditated mass murder (part 2 of article 115), as well as in the Declaration of false information (article 366-1 of the criminal code).