The national Agency for prevention of corruption (NACP) has compiled a list of the most common violations established as a result of 2017 checks e-declarations.
About it reports a press-service of the national Agency.
So, as a result of audits of state authorities and local self-government bodies concerning observance of requirements of the law of Ukraine “On prevention of corruption” revealed the most common violations:
– failure to submit and late submission subjects of Declaration declarations, notices of material changes in property status;
– failure on the verification of the fact of submission of declarations, the subjects of Declaration;
– disorders associated with the preparation and implementation of anti-corruption programmes;
– non-application of statutory measures for the prevention and settlement of conflicts of interests;
– breach by officials of requirements of the transfer of control of another person or enterprise or corporate rights which belong to them;
– a decision on the appointment of employees to posts that provide hold a responsible or especially responsible position, without holding against them a special check.
The Agency also notes that during 2017, NACP spent 18 scheduled and 12 unscheduled inspections of the organization of work for the prevention and detection of corruption in the ministries, other state bodies and bodies of local self-government.
Recall that the launch of electronic Declaration system who work for the taxpayers ‘ money, was one of the conditions of the visa-free regime with the EU.